Hi, How Can We Help You?

Parent Visa

Most of people whose parents live outside Australia want their parents to immigrate to Australia to be closer to them so Australian Government has introduced 6 different types of visas for parents of Australian residents and they can apply to immigrate to Australia. Australian parental visa applicants must be sponsored by their child or spouse who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia. For applying the visa, sponsor must have lived in Australia for at least two years. Apart from the sponsor, ‌the applicant must successfully pass the family balance test. Passing from this stage means that at least half of their children live in Australia or the number of children who is living in Australia is more than other countries.

Australian 103 visa

Due to its low cost, Australian 103 visa is one of the most popular ways to immigrate to Australia. Australian Government After previous years reviews, average age of the country has been increased so 103 Australian visa made many restrictions for this visa And due to the many number of applicants, it usually takes nearly 30 years to get Australian 103 visas. Australian 103 Parental Visa allows Parents to live in Australia whose their children is an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or eligible New Zealand citizen that live in Australia.

Australian 143 visa

This Australian parent visa requires relatively high cost but according to the Immigration Office, the processing time for this visa is currently between 49-55 months and most cases are usually processed within 18 months.

Australian 173 visa

This two-year temporary residence visa requires high fee but the time for reviewing this visa is currently about one and a half years. With getting this visa, the applicant can apply for permanent residence in Australia after two years or during this period through this Australian visa (Subclass 143) in order to be able to live permanently in Australia.

Australian 115 visa

This visa is for those who all the first-degree relatives of their family as well as their spouse (if married) have permanent residence in Australia and only this person does not reside in Australia.